Stockton Traffic Control Repair & Installation
Nothing is worse than having your message board, arrow board, or lights go out during your new project. At California Traffic Safety in Sacramento, CA, not only do we sell traffic control services, we also install and repair them, whenever you need us to. At our Stockton Traffic Control Services store, we want to make sure that all of our valued customers know who they can call when they need quick and reliable care installing or repairing any of their traffic control equipment. With our “old fashioned, friendly advice”, you know that you are getting the best quality service around. We are an authorized repair facility for ADDCO, WANCO, and VER-MAC message boards and arrow boards. Our highly skilled team of professionals will make sure that your traffic control equipment is back on the road as soon as possible. Find out more below about the products we sell, install, and repair to make sure that you can get back to what really matters.
Stockton Traffic Control Installation
At California Traffic Safety, we believe that we should be the ones getting you all squared away for your next project or construction work zone. Even if you prefer to do the installation yourself, we will deliver our products straight to your work site. If you happen to be in the neighborhood, we can help you load up the equipment yourself, if that’s your preference. However, we offer installation for the following traffic control services:
- Arrow Boards
- Message Boards
- Truck Mounted Strobe Lights
- Truck Mounted Arrow Boards
- Truck Mounted Message Boards
- Four Corner Strobe Light Kits
Many of our other Stockton traffic control products and equipment are designed to be installed easily and within a few minutes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Rumble Strips – Our RoadQuake IIF™ Portable Transverse Rumble Strips don’t require any glue, nails, or adhesive for installation. These rumble strips adhere to the surface, so you can install them and remove them within minutes. RoadQuake Rumble Strips are Caltrans approved and required on all Caltrans Revised Standard Plan T13 flagging operations, with speeds posted over 45 miles per hour. Available for both purchase and rental, these rumble strips come with accessories like our CRIB storage and deployment device.
- Portable Equipment – We can help install all portable changeable message boards at your convenience. Our Portable Changeable Message Boards are full or mini sized. Arrow Boards (Trailer Arrow Boards and in-stock Vehicle Mounted Arrow Boards)
- Crash Cushions & Attenuators – Sleds are Federally and Caltrans approved and designed to be competitive if not better, than products like Absorb 330. This product requires no anchors for installation because of the plastic modules that adhere to the road’s surface. The adjustable transition plates allow for fast and easy installation of K-rails, guardrails, and other barriers.
- Truncated Domes – Our DWT Tough-EZ Tile installs in just 15 minutes with it’s peel-n-stick self adhesive after the appropriate surface is prepared. Can be cut to any size for custom applications. Perfect for sidewalks, hospitals, shopping center, etc.
Stockton Traffic Control Repair
Accidents happen. And when they do happen, we want to be the company that fixes it for you. When you purchase any of of traffic control equipment, we can help repair it or replace it for you. For more information about our repair services, contact us today. We are able to repair the following to keep your work zone safe and efficient:
- Construction cones
- Safety cones
- Traffic cones
- Stop signs
- Safety signs
- Temporary traffic lights
- Custom traffic signs
- Two way traffic signs
- Hard road barricades
- Construction barriers
- Barrier tape
- Transverse rumble strips
Not sure exactly what you could use for your next project? Contact us today and we can help you plan and execute plans for your next project or construction site. We always have exactly what you need for your next project.
Stockton Repair & Installation You Can Trust
As an authorized repair facility for ADDCO, WANCO, and VER-MAC message boards and arrow boards, we help to make sure all of our valued customers are taken care. With our experienced staff we can install any of your work zone equipment in or around the Sacramento, CA area. It’s important to us, that you don’t have to worry about your safety and work zone equipment so you can focus on getting the job done. Not only can you expect, quality installation and repair, but we will make sure it’s done right the first time, so you aren’t wasting any more of your time with unnecessary calls to fix mediocre equipment and materials.
From Traffic Control safety equipment and sales to our full services sign shop. You can bet that you will be getting quality service and equipment to help your next project run as smooth as possible. At our Stockton Traffic Services store in Stockton, we offer both delivery and will call for your next order. We deliver our products straight to your job site and happily install our state of the art arrow boards, message boards, four corner strobe light kits and more at your convenience. Happen to be in our neighborhood? We will help you load up all your equipment right from our yard.
At California Traffic Safety you can always expect “old fashioned, friendly advice”, help building specific traffic control plans, and repair and installation on any and all of the products we sell to our you, our valued customer.